Your River School adventure starts here!
All our place-based, interactive, curriculum-connected programs are designed to encourage students of all ages to feel connected to the Fraser River. Our team of fantastic, knowledgeable school program volunteers are ready to make your trip to the Discovery Centre an interactive and memorable experience. See you soon!
Are you a community organization or tour operator? Planning an outing for and adult ESL or seniors group? Running a Daycare or Daycamp? Please visit our Guided Tours page.
- Each program is 90 minutes in length (except where noted)
- Offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10:00am or 12:30pm
- $5.00 per student (minimum charge $60.00+GST); maximum 30 students per program
- Pre-registration is required at least three weeks in advance. Click here for a booking form.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-521-8401 ext. 108.
Programs for Educators
River School Programs
Shadows of the Fraser - Grades K-3
Inspired by the River - Grades K-6
From Pollution to Solution - Grades 2-5
Our Bones Are Made of Salmon - Grades 4-7
Living Dinosaurs - Grades 4-7
The Trading Trail - Grades 4-7
Taking the Pulse of the Fraser - Grades 6-9
For a printable brochure complete with program descriptions, please click on the "School Brochure" button in the left sidebar.